Saturday, October 13, 2012

a Thank You!

 The simple and sweet purpose of this new blog award is simply to thank the lovely people who take the time to comment on your blog, which is nice since who doesn't love and utterly adore to receive supportive comments?  I'm sure we all do...
Masustak eguzkitan and Donna: thank you, ladies!

There is no requirement to do anything like list stuff about yourself, just to pass it on to the last nine bloggers to comment on your blog...
So I'm interpreting that, rightly or wrongly, as the first nine on my previous post, not counting the ladies who passed it on to me.  I expect it will be one of those awards that moves through the sewing blogging community with lightning speed!

stitchywitch
Nikki
Karin
BeaJay
mema
Shelly
Kirsty
velosewer
themateriallady

One of my favourite bloggers shams would be in there too, except I happen to know she maintains an award-free blog.  But if you wish to take up this harmless, innocent and self-effacing little thing shams please feel free  :))
Gilly in UK should also be in there, only she does not have a blog... still; thank you for your gorgeous comment Gilly!
Thank you to all my lovely followers, please know that your supportive comments are very much treasured and appreciated!  You guys all rock!

10 comments:

  1. Hey - can I say "thank you" for the "thank you"??

    My first award!! You lifted my spirits on a day when my sewing certainly didn't - a failure in the sewing room I'm afraid - so I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, You're always the bees knees in my books.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carolyn, trying not to sound corny, I lurve your style and so comments where comments are due! :-D to mention the fab photos! Yours is one of the first blogs I read each time and so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first award! Thanks Carolyn - I always find your posts inspiring, so credit given where credit due. You've certainly made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the thanks Carolyn, but it's really easy to comment on your fab blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carolyn - love the idea of an award for commenting - I will definitely be posting it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Carolyn - I have never been offered an award before!
    All I need to do now is work out how to post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Thanks, ((blushes))!
    I enjoy your blog so much. It's always inspiring, and I pick up great tips.
    Cute bathers by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing Carolyn!!! Our blog without comments would not exist. It´s a nice way to thank all readers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Carolyn,
    Thank you for the Award. I'll not use them. My blog is award-free. Nevertheless I feel honored. Some of my things in my blog a inspired from you. Such as showing one garment in different combinationen.
    Have a nice Weekend in spring.
    Here in Bielefeld we have the very last nice days in autumn.
    Mema

    ReplyDelete