Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter sojourn

Hey peeps!
No photo today...  This is a quick note that we are off on a trek for a week and I'll be away from my blog.  In fact away from all electronic stimuli, totally, 100%.  Yippee!!
We'll be walking the Cape to Cape walk, which is 120km up the south west coast of Western Australia, carrying our own tent and all our own food etc.  Needless to say I won't be wearing any jazzy clothes or high heels!!
I'll be back to civilisation by next weekend, and back to normal hand-making business...  I'm already looking forward to seeing what all of you create.


Happy Easter everyone, and wishing you all a safe and pleasant weekend with your loved ones. 

7 comments:

  1. but there will be photos, yes? Sounds like great fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun.

    Have a great time and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun getting back in touch with nature and keep safe.

    I have finally finished the practical sewing for others and am looking forward to sewing for myself.

    The curtain sewing stressed my 30 year old Bernina machine out so I am going to treat myself to a new sewing machine.

    Do you or your followers have any suggestions on what the minimum and ideal features a dressmaking sewing machine should have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great time! But hurry back, we miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn, Just wanted you to know that I finally received the Sunshine Award that you awarded to me. Thanks again. Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your walk went well! Looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete